Auto brightness not working on Note 10Plus. That’s quite an enormous issue to be discussed because it shows the performance of Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus. Flexible brightness on Note 10Plus doesn’t modify according to the environment. Users of note 10Plus are shouting that its brightness becomes low or high itself on Note 10Plus. All this problem rises after the system update. However, we can’t ignore the update, to increase the enhanced user interface and productivity.
Well, the auto-brightness aspect on Note 10Plus relies upon the sensor. If the sensor gets corrupted then brightness doesn’t work accurately. With the help of the sensor, the screen brightness adjusts according to the environment.
- 1 Auto brightness doesn’t work on Galaxy Note 10Plus
- 1.1 Trick 1: Restart Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus
- 1.2 Trick 2: Toggle Off/On Adaptive Brightness
- 1.3 Trick 3: Perform Reset All Settings
- 1.4 Trick 4: Calibrate Auto-Brightness
Auto brightness doesn’t work on Galaxy Note 10Plus
Trick 1: Restart Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus
If Galaxy Note 10Plus doesn’t work accurately then restart note 10Plus to fix the brightness problem. Wait until the device finishes the restarting process.
How to restart Galaxy Note 10Plus?
- Hold the Power Key.
- Tap Restart.
Also Read: How to Disable Bixby on Samsung Note 10Plus
Trick 2: Toggle Off/On Adaptive Brightness
After performing the above trick if still, the auto-brightness doesn’t work accurately then there is no need to worry. Try to re-on the adaptive brightness on Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus. There are possibilities to remove the adaptive brightness bugs.
How to turn on adaptive brightness on Note 10Plus?
- Scroll up to access the Application Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Display.
- Turn Off the Adaptive Brightness.
Go back to the initial screen. Now restart the Galaxy Note 10Plus and again turn ON adaptive brightness.
Trick 3: Perform Reset All Settings
Inappropriate settings may lead to Auto-brightness disable on Note 10Plus. So for this, you need to reset all settings.
How to reset all settings on Note 10Plus?
- Navigate to Settings Icon.
- Go to General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Reset Settings.
- Enter PIN.
- Select Reset All Settings.
Trick 4: Calibrate Auto-Brightness
When auto-brightness doesn’t work accurately on note 10Plus, there is a simple trick to that issue, Calibrate auto-brightness.
How to calibrate brightness on Note 10Plus?
- Place the device in the darkroom where there is an accurate signal, so mask the sensor of it.
- Scroll down the Notification Tray and increase the brightness level to full.
- Don’t unmask the sensor ON and then OFF the Adaptive Brightness.
- Hit Settings.
- Select Display.
- Tap Adaptive Brightness.
- Carry your device to light the place and unmask the sensor. You can carry note 10Plus under the lamp.
- Now, increase the level of brightness.
- Finally, enable Adaptive Brightness.