The wireless is around us for a while, but nowadays there is a sudden increase in the use of wireless chargers. Because without hassling of a device to the wire, just simply place the phone on the wireless stand, this makes wireless charger worth!
Due to a sudden increase in the use of wireless chargers there are different types of issues faced by Samsung users. I encountered a wireless charger is not working on Samsung Galaxy S20. Don’t worry! It can be due to minor software glitch, hardware issues, or by using a third-party wireless charger. In this article I will present you with some troubleshooting tricks to fix it.
Samsung S20 Wireless Charging Stopped Working
Before proceeding to high-end troubleshooting tricks, try to verify through the basic workaround given below.
Remove Case Cover and Charge
Using duplicate mobile case or a cheaper mobile phone cover that looks stylish and as equivalent as original one, that doesn’t reach the terms like shock-resistant and durability or cover doesn’t support wireless charging can lead to wireless charging has stopped working. So remove the cover and try to charge up the device.
Due to some of the drawbacks the wireless charger doesn’t completely oust the traditional charger. Moreover, there are many numbers of badly constructed wireless charger that doesn’t the reach required efficiency to charge the device, which slows down the charging speed and sometimes makes the user confused why is wireless charging not working? It’s quite simple, try to charge your S20 with high rated wireless charger. Or try to charge another device with the charger to check the culprit behind the Samsung S20 not charging.
Enable Fast Wireless Charging Functionality
Most commonly the wireless charging runs automatically once you put your device on charging stand. Still, there are chances that you freshly adjust the settings and accidentally disabled wireless charging. so go to setting and turn on wireless charging.
- Go to Settings.
- Search and hit Device Care.
- Select Battery.
- Touch Three-Dot located at the top right corner.
- Turn ON Fast Wireless Charging.
Reposition the device on the pad
A slight movement of the device on the charging pad initiates a wireless charger not working. That’s because the induction coil on the back of the device is on the right spot of the charging pad, so try to put the device with an accurate position and verify the issue.
Identification of The Problem
The trick is nothing but searching for culprit between hardware and software. For that we will run the safe mode on Samsung Galaxy S20.
- Switch off the device.
- Press the Power Key to let the model name pass away the screen.
- When SAMSUNG is highlighted on the screen, let out the key.
- Simultaneously press the Volume Down Button.
- Now Safe Mode will appear on the bottom left corner.
- Let out the Volume Down Key when your eyes catch safe mode.
- Put the device on the wireless charger and verify the issue.
- If the device starts up to charge than the problem is with software and presumably with the application. You can search for an application and try to fix it.
- Go to Normal Screen.
- Uninstall third-party app one by one and verify the issue.
Some glitches take place due to inefficient coding so only to fix is coding. When the developer captures the bug they push an update to fix it.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Software Update.
- Touch “Check for Update”.
- If there is the availability of update then select “Download Updates Manually”.
- Doing so will start downloading.
- After the completion of the downloading process, select “Install Now”.
- Now your phone will restart.
- After that try to charge your device and verify wireless charger is working or not.
If the cache of system or certain third-party gets corrupted can lead to certain software issue and one them is S20 wireless charging is not working. So to fix it we will clear the cache of the system and verify the issue.
- Switch off the device.
- Hold the Bixby and Volume Up Buttons.
- When the Android symbol is highlighted, let out all the buttons.
- An “Installing System Update” will appear.
- Click the Volume Low Button multiple times to feature Wipe Cache Partition.
- Press the Power Button to select.
- Hold the Volume Low Key to display YES, and Power Key to select the option.
- After completion of the process, “Reboot System Now” will appear.
- Hold the Power Key to restart the device.
Reset All Settings
If nothing works out after clearing the cache file, try to reset all the settings on the device.
- Navigate to Settings Icon.
- Tap Settings Icon.
- Go to General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Touch Reset Settings.
- Finally, hit Reset Settings to start
This will procedure will bring back the device to default settings and definitely fix the Galaxy S20 wireless charging not working.
Visit Samsung Care
There is a possibility, Fast wireless charging not working on Samsung S20 interrupted due to internal hardware issue. If that’s the reason you will have to bring that phone to the service center.
- How to Connect Xbox One to Samsung S20 Series
- How to Create Facebook Messenger Room
- Find Out Who Unfollowed Me on Twitter