Unlike the Notification bar, Edge Panel can be more useful. No offense, Notification bar contains dozens of shortcuts like Wi-Fi, Torch, GPS and more. But its a fact, that no third party applications will appear on the notification bar, so to access them without wasting time, Edge Panel comes in handy. Edge Panel is highly customizable and lets you add apps anytime that you need to use frequently.
Whether you want to Add Edge Panel on Samsung, Edit Edge Panel or Delete Edge Panel on S20, S20Plus, here’s the quick tour on how to manage edge panel on your Galaxy S20, S20Plus.
How to Edit Edge Panel on Galaxy S20, S20Plus
There are varieties of Apps, Tools Edge Panel, and Smart Select are enabled by default in Samsung Galaxy S20. If you want to modify and rearrange the appearance of this card, it can be done through on-screen UI.
- Initially, place the Edge Panel on your smartphone Main Screen. The Edge panel will present on the right corner of the screen.
- From that right corner, you just need to swipe right to left to access the Edge Panel.
- From here select “Setting Icon” to go to feature’s setting menu or select “Edit” located under the individual cards to be modified.
- Touch on “Edit” located under all the edge panels to customize the cards individually.
- Re-organizing the Edge panel is quite simple, just you need to long-press the cards and it will take you to the “Reorder” menu.
- Now move each panel by using “<>” symbol over it.
- Tap Home Button to go to initially screen. All the customization will be saved by its own.
How to Disable Edge Panel on Your Galaxy S20, S20Plus
There are two ways to disable the Edge panel on Samsung Galaxy S20. One is done directly through Edge panel and another way is through Settings.
- Firstly, access the Edge panel by swiping right to left from the Main Screen.
- After that, hit the Settings Icon from the edge panel located on the left bottom corner.
- The Edge panel will be highlighted on the screen. Tap the corresponding toggle to switch off the feature.
Disable the Edge Panel from Settings Menu
- Swipe down to access the Notification Panel.
- Search and hit Display.
- Select the Edge Screen.
- Tap the toggle to turn off the Edge Panel.
How to Add Edge Panel To Your Samsung S20, S20Plus
To re-add the edge panel on the screen to have quick access to the new card on Samsung Galaxy S20 can be done through Settings. If you don’t know the correct instructions on how to add edge panels on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20Plus, here’s the way.
- Access the App Tray.
- Search and hit Settings Icon.
- Touch Display.
- Select Edge Screen.
- Turn on Edge Panel by tapping the toggle beside the Edge Panel.
- If you want to add more cards to your Edge panel, hit the circle over each card. The blue checkmark will highlight that you have selected a particular item to your Edge panel.