Blocking incoming calls on Samsung S10 is sometimes necessary to avoid frustrating people. And it is the only way to get rid of their unnecessary calls and messages. This tutorial is all about how do I block incoming calls on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus. Fortunately, Samsung S10 and S10 Plus allow you to block the incoming calls from a particular mobile number.
If you are looking for how to block incoming calls on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus T-Mobile or how to block incoming calls on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus Verizon then this procedure is applicable for both. Here’s how can you block calls and messages on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus.
- 1 Block Incoming Calls and Text Messages on Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e
Block Incoming Calls and Text Messages on Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e
How do I block Incoming Calls on Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e?
- Go to the Phone app.
- Tap on three-dots to expand More Options.
- Select Settings and then Block Numbers.
- Now, enter the Mobile Number that you would like to block.
- Or you could just tap on Contacts icon and select the contact.
- To unlock number, tap -.
That’s it! You have successfully blocked the incoming calls on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus. From now onwards you won’t receive any calls or messages from the numbers listed in the Block list. If you change your mind and want to unblock Incoming calls on Samsung S10 and S10 Plus then follow the steps below.
How to Block Unknown Calls on Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e
In case if you don’t want to attend any of the unknown calls, then blocking unknown callers on S10 and S10Plus is the right choice for you. Here’s how to do it,
How to Unblock Incoming Calls on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, S10e
- Open the Phone app.
- Expand the More Options tab, by tapping on three-dots.
- Tap Settings.
- Choose Block Numbers.
- Tap on (-) next to the Mobile Number that you want to unblock.
Nowadays, people actually are fatigued because of fraud and nuisance calls. Research has concluded that the US is the second most country receiving spam calls. To overcome that issue, we are recommending you to look at the Best Call Blocker Apps. Download one of these apps, and stay safe from spam and fraud calls.
How to Block Text Messages on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, S10e
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Tap More options > Settings.
- Tap Block Messages.
- Enable Block list > Add Number > OK.
- Disable Bixby Button Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
- Watch YouTube Videos in Background on Samsung S10, S10 Plus and S10e