Being a social media influencer on a social platform like twitter is of the hardest task. And the worst thing that takes influencers to wrong is the way that they don’t who unfollowed them. No worries many platforms help to analyze unfollowed and followed, to understand what type of content they appreciate.
In this article, I will present the free app like WhoUnfollowedMe and Statusbrew to feature an insight view of your account. For a detailed insight view you can also subscribe to a paid subscription.
Find Who Unfollowed Me on Twitter
Way 1: Using Statusbrew Mobile App and Web Interface
The Statusbrew is one kind of social media management app, specially designed for marketers, businesses, social media influencers, artists. You can share images, links, and text. You can automatically share the picture on the desired social media platform according to your schedule. Moreover with this app you can find the detailed note of your profile. You can enjoy free basic features and for a premium, you need to pay. Using Statusbrew you can monitor only one twitter account for free, for another account, you need to pay.
Statusbrew Mobile App
- Access the App Tray on your Device.
- Go to Google Play Store or App Store.
- Install Statusbrew App.
- Open Statusbrew App.
- Hit Sign in.
- The screen will prompt two options “Sign in with twitter” and “Sign in with Instagram”.
- Select “Sign in with twitter”.
- Enter the twitter ID and password.
- Hit Authorize App.
- Swipe left and read the tutorial.
- Select “X” on the last screen of the tutorial. Doing so will take you to the dashboard.
- Rewrite your Twitter Profile Name.
- Select “New Unfollowers”.
Statusbrew on a PC
- Access Web Browser on your PC.
- Go to Statusbrew.
- Tap Sign up.
- Select Sign up with Twitter.
- Write a Twitter password and username.
- Select Authorize App.
- Write all the personal information asked on the screen.
- Select “Proceed”.
- Write your Twitter Profile Name.
- Touch or click “New Unfollowers”.
All the twitter names will be highlighted who have unfollowed. If you installed and download for the first time the list of unfollowed will not appear because till now the Statusbrew doesn’t monitor your account.
Way 2: Crowdfire Website
Crowdfire is an authoritative social media tool used by individual or professional business all over the world to state social media growth and engagement. The web collaborates with the biggest social media app like Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, and more. So through this website we can access all the stats.
- Open the web browser on your device and visit Crowdfire.
- Sign in Crowdfire with a twitter account. Doing so the screen will prompt Crowdfire login page.
- Enter your registered email and password of a particular twitter account.
- After that hit “Sign In”.
- Now the main page of Crowdfire will be visible on the screen.
- There are various view mode appears on the main page like Non-follower, Recent Unfollowers, and more.
- Click Recent Unfollowers.
This mode will highlight the users who unfollowed on twitter.
Way 3: WhoUnfollowedMe
The WhoUnfollowMe is nothing but the website used to list out the people who unfollowed you on twitter. Not only this you can also search for many aspects like, “I’m not following back”, “We follow each other”, “who I’ve blocked”, “who I’ve muted”, “Pending follow request” means it gives a complete overview of your account.
- Navigate your finger towards the Web Browser.
- Go to who.unfollowed.me.
- Tap the orange logo located at the right corner written as “sign in w/ Twitter”.
- If it’s your first time write your Twitter password and username or else hit Authorize App.
- Tap Sign In.
- Select “Unfollower” located at the top of the main page.
Way 4: Zebraboss
- Tap Google Browser.
- Search zebraboss
- Enter a Twitter username.
- In the second box enter the email address.
- Select Subscribe for the report.
Now you will get a daily email with a list of unfollowed.
- To stop service follow “unsubscribe”.
- How to Change Spotify Username and Display Name
- Download Apps on Galaxy Watch Active 2
- How to Improve Bad Battery of Galaxy S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
- How to Change and Resize Keyboard on Samsung S20