Connecting PS4 to Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 takes few minutes if you follow this short tutorial. A PS4 Wireless Controller is a multipurpose game controller that can be paired with PC, Smartphones including Android, IOS, Tablets, and of course the PS4 Console itself. It uses Bluetooth technology to pair with any device, hence, all the Bluetooth compatible devices can take advantage of PS4. However, this tutorial is dedicated to how to pair PS4 to Samsung Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, which can also be preferred if you own any other smartphone or tablet.
With this game controller, one can play various games like Fortnite, Call of Duty Mobile, PUBG, and more with ease. Besides, if you don’t have a PS4 controller or looking to buy an extra pair of game controllers, don’t miss this article. At the same time, visit another article that shows How to Use Virtual PS4 Controller to play games, I bet you’ll love that too.
How to Connect PS4 Controller to Samsung Note 20, and Note 20 Ultra
On your Samsung Note 20, Note 20 Ultra,
- Go to the Settings app, pull down the notification bar and tap on Settings gear, or directly search for Settings app from the App Drawer.
- Find and tap Bluetooth.
- Turn On Bluetooth, ignore if already enabled.
On your PS4 Controller,
- Power on the PS4 Controller.
- Press and hold the PlayStation button and Share button at the same time, to make the PS4 discoverable in Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Note 20 Bluetooth settings.
- Now look in the phone for the PS4 Wireless Controller. If PS4 Controller doesn’t appear in Bluetooth settings, refresh the Bluetooth on the device, by re-enabling it.
- Tap on it.
- Confirm the Bluetooth pairing request on the device.
That’s It! The PS4 Controller is now actively connected to the Samsung Note 20, Note 20 Ultra.
- Best Sleeve Cases for Samsung Tab S7
- Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting and Not Working on Samsung Note 20
- Best Leather Cases for Samsung Note 20
- Learn How to Connect Xbox Controller to Samsung S20