Smartphones like Samsung are well equipped with security and provides different lock/unlock options like PIN, Password, Fingerprint and Face ID. Nevertheless, whatsoever, unlock method you are using whether it is Face Unlock or Fingerprint, nothing can beat PIN and Password protected phone. Even if you are using Face Unlock or Fingerprint, for the backup, PIN password is mandatory to enter, because after restarting or making failed fingerprint/face unlock attempts will then ask you to enter the PIN or Password, to unlock the Galaxy Phone.
Its human tendency to forget things, and password of your cell phone is the one, while we were busy using the Face Unlock and Fingerprint, we are likely to forget the S20’s password and there is no other way to reset the password unless you opt for factory data reset.
- Best Camera Apps For Samsung S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
- 5 Best Tripod for Galaxy S20, S20Plus
- Best MicroSD Card to Record 8K Videos on S20, S20Plus
- Variety of Cases for Samsung S20
How to Reset Forgot Password on Samsung S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
The only way to reset your Samsung phone is using hardware keys.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button.
- When power options appear, tap on Power Off.
- Let the device turns off.
- Next, press and hold the Volume up button and power key until Samsung logo displays.
- Once Android Recover Menu comes up on the screen, navigate to the Wipe data/factory reset using the Volume buttons, and to select the option press Power button.
- Choose Yes, again using the Volume button and Power button.
- Once the wipe data will be completed, you will be asked to Reboot system now.
That’s All! Wait for a few minutes, until the device gets rebooted and get ready to set up the whole phone as new.