With the increasing demand of Roku media streaming players, we are happy to bring a few basic tutorials on Roku TV. One of the most searched queries would be how to screen mirror Android phone to Roku or screen mirror Galaxy S20, S20Plus to Roku. However, Roku isn’t limited to showing videos and movies, but it can be more productive if you know certain features. That’s why we have prepared a short article about the screen mirror Samsung phone to Roku TV.
The screencast or screen mirror lets you display the exact screen of Galaxy phone to a huge TV screen by following few steps. So make sure your Roku player supports screen to mirror, almost all the latest models are compatible with screencast feature. Meanwhile, connect your Phone and Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the below instructions.
- How to Screen Mirror Galaxy S20, S20Plus to Smart TVs
- Best Galaxy S20 Cases: Wallet Cases & Back Covers
- How to Hide Apps on Samsung S20, S20Plus: 4 Ways
How to Screen Mirror Galaxy S20, S20Plus to Roku TV
Step 1: On your Roku TV,
- Turn on the Roku.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote, choose Settings.
- Select System.
- Then, choose Screen mirroring.
- You have to make a choice between Prompt or Always allow.
- On selecting Prompt, every time someone tries to connect to your Roku TV, you’ll need to give access.
- On selecting Always allow, Roku player will not ask every device whether to allow access to new devices.
- Choosing Always allow is recommended.
Step 2: On your Galaxy S20, S20Plus,
- Bring down the notification panel using two fingers.
- Tap on Smart View.
- Now, the Roku player will appear on the list.
- Tap on Roku TV to connect with Galaxy S20, S20Plus.
Step 3: On your Roku TV,
- Now get back to your Roku TV, choose Always allow, if you are planning to screen mirror S20, S20Plus to Roku TV the next time. Otherwise, choose Allow.