Bored of same default ringtone? No worries, in this tutorial I’ll walk you through the complete guide on how to set custom ringtone on Samsung S20, S20Plus. If you look outside the collection on the default ringtone of Samsung devices, there are millions of songs waiting for you. It’s just you have to pick a song and download your favorite section and create a custom ringtone.
Meanwhile, if you want to avoid this troublesome process, we do have one more solution, use third-party applications like Zedge, you’ll get a complete guide in this article.
How to Set Custom Ringtone on Galaxy S20, S20Plus
- Go to Settings App.
- Hit “Sound and Vibration”.
- Select Ringtone.
- To change the current ringtone from one
- Hit Plus Sign located on the right top of the screen to select the desired song stored in the device.
- Select the song you want to set as a ringtone on the “Sound Picker” screen. The desired song will start playing so you can verify it. You can search songs by its artist, album, and track on the search bar located on the bottom of the screen.
- Turn on “Highlight Only” if you want to begin the song when the call comes in.
- Hit Done.
How to Set Ringtone for Individual Contacts
- Firstly, go to the Contact App.
- Choose the desired number.
- Swipe down and hit “View More”.
- Hit “Ringtone” and choose a song.
How to Search and Set Ringtone from Zedge App
There are lots of platforms available to search and set ringtone but the easiest way is the Zedge App. The app is helpful to modify your device in many ways, but especially with wallpaper galleries and Ringtone. Most of the users use the app to make their device personalize; to convey their tastes, interest, and emotion by using ringtones, wallpapers, etc. The app contains varieties of app icons, alert tones, wallpaper, and more.
Moreover, the app is simple to use, you can search by category or you can browse for something unique. Once the ringtones appear in the Zedge app, here’s how to set it.
- Download the Zedge App from Google Play.
- Hit Set, located on the center of the ringtone’s detail screen.
- Select Set Ringtone.
- Touch Allow, doing so will download the ringtone in the app.
- Hit Settings, this allows the Zedge app to customize settings.
- Hit Allow Modify System Settings.
- TouchBack Button to go to Zedge.
After doing so, the notification will be highlighted on the screen telling you ringtone has been set. If you want to set a ringtone for the desired contact, the app allows you to do so by just selecting those options from the Set menu.