Last updated on February 3rd, 2020 at 10:08 pm
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is one of the remarkable flagships so far with dozens of useful features. Today in this article we will see how to set up VPN on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10Plus. The process looks complicated but it isn’t if you follow the guide step-wise and of course, it is a one-time procedure. Well, there are many reasons why you want to use a VPN on Samsung Note 10 and Note 10Plus. Depends on a person, for instance, some people use web surfing some just try to access websites that aren’t available in their region and more.
Here we have explained the set up by taking one of the best VPN service providers, ExpressVPN. From picking up the plan to set up a VPN, everything is covered in this post. However, if you don’t like ExpressVPN or want to take look on a few more best VPNs for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10Plus, then click on the link.
Set Up VPN on Samsung Note 10, Note 10Plus
- First Off, you will need to buy a plan from ExpressVPN that is suitable for you.
- To do so, visit the ExpressVPN and click on Get Started.
- Choose the plan and then enter your personal info and lastly payment information to complete the purchase.
- Next, from your Samsung Galaxy device go to ExpressVPN and sign in with username and password.
- Tap on the Set Up ExpressVPN button.
- You will be redirected to the downloads page to download the Android app of ExpressVPN on Samsung Note 10/Note 10Plus.
- Once the app is installed, sign in with the username and password.
- You will get an invitation by ExpressVPN to set up the VPN on your phone.
- Tap on Power button/On button, to enable VPN on Note 10/Note 10Plus.
The ExpressVPN will recommend you the best location to surf with enhanced speed. Leave everything on the VPN app, all the traffic will now be encrypted to surf freely over the web.