On your Samsung phones, we can reduce animations on Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e, Note 10 and Note 10Plus. Whether you have high-end Samsung phones like S10 or Note 10, at some point, they will go slow. But, the good news is Samsung lets you speed up your Samsung S10, Note 10 and other phones by reducing animations. Meanwhile, you should also note that, rather than improving the speed of your S10, a lot of battery will be saved.
Before we begin, one last thing you should be aware of is, these changes doesn’t affect any particular app or increase the performance of the app. By reducing animations on S10, Note 10, S10Plus, S10e and Note 10Plus, the overall speed such as navigating time, switching between apps will get increased. Here’s how you can reduce animations on Samsung S10, Note 10, Note 10Plus, S10Plus, S10e.
- 1 How to Reduce animations on S10, Note 10, Note 10Plus, S10Plus, S10e
Also Read: Disable Media & Devices bar on Samsung S10 and Note 10 from Notification Bar on Android 10
How to Reduce animations on S10, Note 10, Note 10Plus, S10Plus, S10e
One more thing worth noting is, there are two different ways to turn off animations on S10, Note 10 and other Samsung devices. Choose the one which suits you!
Method 1: From Settings
- From the Notification bar, tap on Settings gear.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Visibility enhancements.
- Enable Reduce animations on S10, Note 10, Note 10Plus, S10Plus, S10e.
First of all, you have to enable Developer Mode on the phone.
- Swipe up the app drawer and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap About Phone > Software information.
- Find and tap on Build Number 7 times.
Also Read: Best Wireless Headphones for Samsung Phones
That’s it! You have successfully enabled Developer Options on your Samsung phone. Now proceed with the next steps.
- Go to the Developer Options screen.
- One by one go to the following options, Window animation scale, Animator duration scale, and Transition animation scale.
- All the animation scales are selected to 1x scale by default, that you can change to 0.5x to reduce animations on Samsung Note 10Plus, Note 10, S10, S10Plus and S10e.