Nowadays many users do their work through email. So if the email app gets crashed on the Samsung Note 10 is enormously irritating. Email related issues on Samsung phone is quite an inconvenient. If your email is not syncing, then it is likely to say that it is settings or internet network related issues.
This issue can also be due to petty glitch or minor firmware issue. If you are searching for the fixtures continue to read this article.
Fix Email Won’t Sync on Note 10
Trick 1: Check the data connection
However, the email app needs an internet connection. Verify that your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has an accurate and stable internet network or Wi-fi network. To discard network related issue you must try to connect your device with a different internet connection. You should also verify that the email app works accurately when using personal mobile data.
Trick 2: Restart Email app
The force close is favored because it will solve the misbehaving email app. Performing force close will stop the present running instance of an app. That means the email app will not use any of the cache files. If you want to eliminate this possibility then force close the email app.
How to force close the email app on Note 10?
- From Main Screen, hold the Recent App Key, present on the left bottom corner of the screen.
- To force close the desired app, touch the app and drag it to right or left.
- Hit ‘X’.
- Hit Clear Icon to close all the app.
Trick 3: Clear the cache and data of the email app.
There is a temporary storage of file known as “Cache”. This cache is used by the app to load the operations fast. Sometimes there is a chance that the cache can get corrupted. So this type of issue can arise. To neglect this Samsung email not syncing follow the given below steps.
How to clear the cache of Samsung Note 10?
- Access the App Tray.
- Navigate to Settings Icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Hit Apps.
- Touch the Email App from the list.
- Select Storage.
- Hit Clear Data.
- Tap OK.
- Select Clear Cache.
Trick 4: Use the phone in Safe Mode
Using a “Safe Mode” in Android can fix the Samsung email app not working. Because in safe mode only pre-installed app is allowed to access. Sometimes the third party is not well coded which leads to Samsung Note 10 email not syncing.
How to run safe mode on Note 10?
- Switch off the device.
- Hold the Power Button until the model name is passed out.
- Instantly, press the Volume Low Button.
- Press it until the device completes the restarting.
- When Safe Mode appeared on the bottom left corner, let out the Volume Low Button.
Trick 5: Wipe the cache partition of the phone
The System Cache partition is a temporary file. This file is used by the system to load the application as fast as possible. But sometime this cache gets outdated or gets cluttered, so wiping the cache partition regularly may prevent your device from this issue. It is quite different from clear the cache of a particular app. Performing wipe cache partition will not lead to loss of data.
How to perform wipe cache partition on Note 10?
- Switch off the device.
- Press the Volume High Button + Bixby Button, then hold the Power Button.
- When the Android symbol is featured, let out all the buttons.
- Press and hold the Volume Low Button multiple times to feature “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Use the Power Button to select the option.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature “YES”, then hold the Power Button to select.
- “Reboot System Now” is appeared on the screen.
- Use the Power Button to restart the device.
Verify the issue, if still Samsung Note 10 emails not syncing move further to the next trick.
Trick 6: Perform a master reset
The factory reset is an aspect that will clear all note 10 settings, third party app, and user data. It also clears the data related to the application from the internal memory of Note 10. Doing so will bring back the device to the default condition.
Note: You need to back-up all the important data stored in the device.
How to perform a factory reset on note 10?
- Swipe up to access the App Tray.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Touch Settings Icon.
- Go to General Management.
- Hit Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Hit Reset.
- Tap Delete All.