Right Earbud not charging? Why did my Samsung Earbuds not charging? Is that the problem with the newest Galaxy Buds? Recently, people are reported multiple problems with Galaxy Buds, and Galaxy Buds not charging is one of them. See, there are chances that you are misplacing the Buds in the case, and so Earbuds are not charging properly.
Here in this article, we have mentioned some of the best tips that will show you how to charge Galaxy Buds and it will definitely get rid of Left Earbud not charging issue or Right Earbud not charging too.
- How to Rename Galaxy Buds
- Best Galaxy Buds Charging Case to buy in 2020
- Best Wireless Charger for Galaxy Buds
- 1 Fix Right Earbuds Not Charging & Left Earbuds Not Charging
Fix Right Earbuds Not Charging & Left Earbuds Not Charging
Tip 1: Make Sure Charger is Connected
First off, verify that you haven’t misplaced the Galaxy Buds in the charging case. When two pins won’t match the position of Buds, it is not possible for Buds to get an adequate power supply and your Galaxy buds will not charge in charging case. Read on the stepwise guide and learn how to charge Galaxy Buds.
- Open the lid of the charging case.
- Examine the correct position of Buds and Pins and insert them into the Charging case.
- Close the case after placing Galaxy Buds.
- Bring the original charging cable and connect it to the charging case and another end to the adapter.
- Connect the Power Adapter into the socket.
- Once the Buds are charged completely, remove the cable from the Charging case and then from a socket.
Tip 2: Use Wireless Charger
If Right Earbud not charging then, use a wireless charger. Don’t have a wireless charger, look at these Best Wireless Charger for Samsung S10, S10 Plus, S10e. Now, put the earbuds into the charging case properly as shown above and close the lid. Connect the wireless charger to the AC adapter and place the Charging case in the middle.
Tip 3: Charge using Samsung Phone
The latest Samsung S10 Flagship has a new feature called PowerShare, which allows you to charge Galaxy Buds using S10. In this way, the battery of the device will transfer to your Galaxy Buds, so that temporarily you can use them. However, it is a good method to fix Left/Right Earbuds not charging.
- From the Notification Panel, turn on PowerShare.
- Now, as we said earlier please place the Earbuds into the charging case correctly and close the lid.
- On the backside of PowerShare enabled device, put the charging case containing Earbuds on it.
You may need to adjust the location of the charging case, because the location of the coil may vary according to the device.
Tip 4: Clean the Charging Case
Do you see two pins inside the charging case? That is the two major points from where Earbuds get power supply and get charged. So if they are covered by dust or any object then it is possible that left or right Galaxy Bud will stop charging. Take a soft cloth and clean the pins on both sides.
Tip 5: Restart your Galaxy Buds
To fix Right Galaxy Buds Not Charging, you may need to restart Earbuds. Place the Galaxy Buds inside the charging case and close the lid. Thereafter, remove the Galaxy Buds after at least 7 seconds. Doing this will restart Galaxy Buds and hopefully, Galaxy Bud right earbuds not charging will begin to charge.
Once, Galaxy Buds restarts, it will automatically get connected to your Samsung Phone.
Tip 6: Reset Galaxy Buds
If restarting Galaxy Buds didn’t resolve Galaxy Buds won’t charge issue, then you need to reset them and it can only be done with the help of Galaxy Wearable App. After resetting Galaxy Buds, you need to pair the Buds again as it won’t connect automatically as they do on restarting.
- Go to the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Tap About earbuds.
- Select Reset earbuds and confirm Reset.
Tip 7: Ask Samsung to Replace Earbuds
Your last hope is to visit the Samsung Store and let the technician examine the Buds and find out what the real issue is. If you are lucky and the Buds satisfying the T&C’s of Samsung, then they will replace it with a new set.
- Turn off Autocorrect on Samsung S10/S10+/S10e
- Disable Bixby Button on Samsung S10, S10 Plus and S10e
- Best Samsung Tablets to buy in 2020