There is no doubt why your Samsung S10 Plus keeps lagging and freezing, as all the smartphone faces this situation once. However, some minor glitches can be easily removed from the device after trying the below solutions. Why not spend a few minutes and fix S10 Plus Keeps lagging and freezing.
Make sure to check the device if it is working properly after trying each Tip, that keeps lagging and freezing. Let us know which trick worked for you to get rid of the problem.
Tip 1: Force Restart your Samsung S10 Plus
Before we take this, troubleshoot to the more complicated stage to fix Samsung S10 plus keeps lagging and freezing. Let’s try to force restart the phone. It works especially if the problem with your device arises for the first time. Do it, here’s how to restart Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Hold down the Power button and Volume Down button for at least 10 seconds and release when you see Samsung appears on the screen.
Tip 2: Put the S10 Plus in Safe Mode
Do you know why putting Samsung S10 Plus in Safe Mode helps? Actually, with Safe Mode, we get to know that any application installed on the device isn’t causing issues. Moreover, Safe Mode will disable all third-party applications.
- Shut down the phone.
- Hold the Power button until SAMSUNG logo appears, and then immediately press the Volume down key.
- Don’t leave the Volume Down button until the phone restarts.
- On the bottom-left corner, Safe Mode will appear, after then release the Volume button.
Now you can verify that any third-party application is creating lagging issues on Samsung S10 Plus or the problem is different.
Tip 3: Delete Recently Installed Apps from device
Observe your phone, check if it is working properly in Safe Mode. Then its time to delete all the rogue apps that are a threat to Samsung S10 Plus. It is difficult to encounter which app is culprit, so you should start uninstallation from the recently deleted apps.
- From the Settings app, tap Apps.
- Open the application that you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Tip 4: Reset All Settings
The Samsung S10 Plus keeps lagging and freezing can also be possible due to incorrect settings or changes made on the device. This will clear all the settings to the default. No need to worry about data, it is safe and secure.
- From the Notifications panel, tap Settings
- Go to the General Management>Reset>Reset Settings.
- Confirm Reset Settings and enter the PIN to proceed.
Tip 5: Wipe Cache Partition
The cache plays a very important role behind speeding up your phone. Whenever we use any app or service on S10 Plus, a cache file is created. But when you don’t remove them from time to time, they can vigorously affect the device performance and slow down the phone.
- Turn off the Samsung S10 Plus.
- Hold down the Power + Volume Up + Bixby button altogether.
- Leave all the keys when you see the Android logo.
- When the recovery screen appears, use Volume keys to navigate to the Wipe Cache Partition.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition using the Power button.
- Again use the Volume button and when Yes highlights, press Power button.
- Lastly, select Reboot System Now.
Tip 6: Reset Samsung S10 Plus
One last option that you have left is to reset the phone and wipe the entire data stored on the device. It will definitely, fix the Samsung S10 Plus lagging and freezing issues. Make sure to take a backup, to prevent data loss.
- Tap Settings app>General Management>Reset>Factory Data Reset.
You might be asked to enter the phone password, to verify the ownership.