Video calling not working on Note 10Plus could occur due to several factors. Before performing any of the below tricks, ensure that your device is making normal calls. If it is not able to make regular calls then it must be account related issue or network issue. Additionally, move your device to another location, it might be possible your current location has some network coverage issues. One thing that should be noted is, the receiver to whom you are video calling must have an accurate LTE mobile data signal and his/her device should be compatible to make video calls.
If the above instructions are verified then it could be a minor firmware issue or petty bugs. But no need to worry, all this question why video call is not working on Samsung 10Plus? Or how to fix video calls issue on Samsung? will be cleared in this troubleshooting.
Also Read: Connect Gaming Controller to Samsung Phones
How do I enable Video calling on my Note 10Plus?
HD Voice can only be used if your network supports 4G and you have an active 4G plan on Note 10Plus. Learn how to enable Video Calling on Note 10Plus.
- Go to the Phone app, tap on three vertical dots, for More options.
- Tap Settings.
- Turn on the Video Calling Make sure to enable HD Voice to use Video Calling on Note 10Plus.
How do I enable HD Voice on my Note 10Plus?
To use Video Calling on your Note 10Plus, you must switch on HD Voice, which can be done as follows.
- Open the Settings of your device.
- Tap Connections, and select Advanced Calling.
- Turn on Advanced Calling.
- Choose from, HD Voice and Video Calling and HD Voice only.
- To enjoy Video Calling with HD Voice, the first option is to be selected.
Also Read: Best Tripod Stands for Samsung Note 10Plus
Fix Why is Video Calling not working on Galaxy Note 10Plus?
Trick 1: Reset network settings
This troubleshooting technique will solve the minor bug on Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus. It will refresh the services and settings and bring back the device to default settings.
How to reset network settings on Note 10Plus?
- Go to Settings Icon.
- Select General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Hit Reset Network Settings.
- Touch Reset Settings.
- Enter it, if you set up Password or PIN.
- Tap Reset.
Verify the issue, after resetting the network. If it is not fixed move to the next workaround.
Trick 2: Use Phone in Safe Mode
In this workaround, only the default apps are allowed access. Because sometime the third-party app may create an issue. To verify it follow the given below steps.
How to run safe mode on Note 10Plus?
- Switch off the phone.
- Press the Power Button until SAMSUNG is highlighted on screen.
- Instantly press the Volume Low Button to restart the device.
- Continue to press until the device finishes restarting.
- After that Safe Mode will be featured on Bottom Left Corner.
Also Read: How to Rename Galaxy Buds
Also Read: Best Galaxy Buds Cases to buy
Trick 3: Wipe Cache partition
There is a possibility when crashed cache can create an issue. To eliminate this possibility perform wipe cache partition.
How to perform wipe cache partition on Note 10Plus?
- Turn off Note 10Plus.
- Press the Volume High Button + Bixby Button, then hold the Power Button.
- Press the buttons until the Android logo is featured.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Hold the Volume Low Key to feature YES.
- Use the Power Button to select.
- “Reboot System Now” is featured after the completion of wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power Button to restart the device.
Trick 4: Factory reset
If none of the solutions fix video call issues on Note 10Plus, then perform the factory reset. This will bring back the device to the default condition.
Note: You need to back-up all the important data stored in the device.
- Swipe up to access App Tray.
- Tap Settings Symbol.
- Search and hit General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Hit Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Delete All.