We have received lots of reports of the error message “Warning Camera Failed” on Samsung Galaxy S20Ultra, and it seems to occur frequently on most of the Android devices. While it is likely to say that issue can be with hardware or an app. Well, I would like to say, the service and apps need to sync properly to it respond properly when you tap the camera app. Currently, it’s difficult to determine whether the issue is with hardware or software or both.
If the problem is with the app it can be fixed without taking the help of any technician. So continue to read this article as mention the tricks to fix Camera keep crashing on S20 Ultra.
“Warning Camera Failed” on Samsung S20Ultra
Close Recent Apps
Assuming that issue is due to minor bugs, closing the recent apps may be the best way to fix the camera stop working on Samsung.
- Tap on the Recent Apps Keys with three vertical lines located on the left bottom corner. Doing so will open all background running.
- Search for the camera app and swipe left to close it or hit on Close All to close the recent running app.
Turn off Smart Stay
The smart stay uses the front camera to sense whenever you look at the face camera so it might disturb whenever you open the camera app. so try to turn it off and verify the issue.
- From the main screen, swipe down to open App Tray.
- Tap Settings Gear.
- Hit Advance Features.
- Search and tap Motion and Gesture.
- Tap Smart Stay toggle to turn it off.
Now verify the issue, If still it’s not fixed to move further to the next step.
Force Stop Camera App
Force stopping the camera app is nothing but closing the app forcefully because their chances were when the application asks for an un-willing task, which leads to a warning camera failed Samsung S20 Ultra. So try it on your device and verify the issue.
- Navigate to Settings Icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Search and hit Apps.
- Scroll and tap Force Stop.
- Check if camera failed error is fixed or not
Reset Camera Settings
It brings back the camera to default settings just like you have unboxed the device for the first time. Don’t worry all your personal photos will be retained.
- Scroll down the App Tray from the main screen.
- Hit Settings Gear located at the upper right corner.
- Tap Apps.
- Select the Camera App.
- Search and tap Reset Settings.
- Touch Reset.
Boot device in Safe Mode
Booting the device on safe mode helps to find the culprit behind the camera app keep crashing by allowing only the default app to run and find whether a third-party app is a reason for facing various issues on your smartphone.
- Switch off the phone.
- Hold the Power and Bixby Buttons until the model name is passed away.
- When SAMSUNG is highlighted on screen, let out buttons.
- After that instantly press the Volume Low Button.
- Carry on to hold the Volume Low Button until restarting is finished.
- Safe Mode occurs in the left bottom corner, then lets out Volume Low Button.
- Now in safe mode, you can remove the app that is causing the problem.
Wipe Cache Partition
The cache partition is a temporary file that is used to run the app more efficiently and quickly, but there are high chances these files may get outdated and crashed, so clearing the cache regular help to run appropriately.
- Switch off the device.
- Hold the Volume High Button and the Power Button.
- When the Android symbol appears, let out both Buttons.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature Wipe Cache Partition.
- Use the Power Button to select options.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature YES, and select it using Power Button.
- After the completion of the procedure, Reboot System Now will appear.
- Hold the Power Button to restart the Samsung Galaxy S20Ultra.
The factory reset is also known as master reset or hard reset, its last resort trick used to fix bugs on smartphones. It will bring back the device to default settings, and clear all the data from the device.
- From the main screen, swipe down to open the Notification Panel.
- Go to Settings.
- Search and hit General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Touch Factory Data Reset.
- Swipe down and hit Reset Button.
- Enter your Password or PIN.
- Tap Delete All.
- Best Camera Apps for Samsung S20, S20 Ultra, S20 in 2020
- Best Apps to Compare Grocery Price in 2020
- How to Show Network Speed in Samsung Phones?
- Why Samsung S20 Ultra Showing Moisture Detected Error?