Do not disturb not working on Samsung S10, possible happening due to new update or software bug. No matter what the root cause is, we will directly focus on how to fix Do not disturb not working on Galaxy S10. Perhaps, you have made some terrible settings and do not disturb stopped working.
Before starting with the tips, make sure to give a look at the Do not disturb settings on S10 as shown below. If everything is alright then, try those troubleshooting tricks.
How to Set Do Not Disturb on Samsung Galaxy S10
Understand each option and then only confirm it, otherwise unknowingly you will make incorrect settings.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Open Do not disturb.
- Turn on Do not disturb.
That was only to enable Do not disturb on Samsung S10. Furthermore, check the Scheduled of Do not disturb more on S10.
- Turn on as Schedule, tap on it.
- Now set the day.
- Tap Start Time and set it too.
- Lastly, set the End Time.
- Get back to the main screen on Do not disturb settings.
- Select Allow Exceptions.
- Among Media, Alarms, and Touch Sounds choose one if you want to.
- Again go to the previous screen and tap Hide notifications.
- Customize notifications while Do not disturb is enabled.
Trick 1: Restart Samsung S10
Samsung S10 needs a simple restart to fix problems like this. Do it and try to use Do not disturb again. If it didn’t fix the issue, move on to the next trick.
- Press the Power button until you see a slider on the screen.
- Select Restart.
Trick 2: Reset All Settings
Unable to use Do not disturb on S10? Try resetting all settings on your device, it will clear all the customized changes to factory default. Like, Fingerprint, Wi-Fi passwords, etc. will be removed.
- Open the Settings.
- Tap General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Reset Settings.
- Enter the password and tap Reset.
Trick 3: Update S10
Updating S10 to latest version would simply fix the current bugs and errors and bring more features that will make user experience much better. Try to update your S10,
- Settings > System updates > Check for system updates.
If the software is up to date, then tap OK. Otherwise, Download and Install the update on S10.
Trick 4: Factory Data Reset
The last trick is to restore the device, no doubt, you are not ready to do, but to eliminate the issue, this step has to be done. Back up your phone and do it.
- Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory data reset.
- Enter PIN, Pattern or Password and tap Delete all.
Posts you may like,
- Best 5G Plans for Samsung Galaxy S10 5G: Sprint or Verizon
- Best Weather Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e