The notification not appearing on Samsung Note 10 is one of the serious issues in terms of notifying the user. Because what new is happening in the device is not known to the user. So if this kind of issue occurs in a high-end device then it is quite irritating. But there no need to worry more about it. It could just a petty glitch or minor firmware issue.
This problem can be fixed on its own there is no need for any technician. It will be fixed by some workarounds. To fix notification not appearing on note 10 continue to read this article.
- 1 Fix Notifications not appearing on Samsung Note 10
- 1.1 Trick 1: Ensure that notification settings of the device are properly set
- 1.2 Trick 2: Do a soft reset
- 1.3 Trick 3: Check if the issue occurs in Safe Mode
- 1.4 Trick 4: Wipe Cache Partition
- 1.5 Trick 5: Factory reset
Fix Notifications not appearing on Samsung Note 10
Before performing any workaround you just cross-check that your Note 10 is running on the latest software version. If there is any update available, immediately update the device
Trick 1: Ensure that notification settings of the device are properly set
If the problem is due to smart switch then the first thing you need to do is verify the notification setting on Note 10
How to verify notification settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 10?
- Hit the Menu Icon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Touch the Message Toggle to enable it if it is disabled.
- Hit App Icon to enable or disable.
- From the given list. Select General Notification, Emergency Alert or New message.
- Ensure that the lock screen option is enabled.
Trick 2: Do a soft reset
It is mainly performed to refresh the device software. This workaround solves the petty glitch which could generate the problem in the device.
How to soft reset Note 10?
- Hold the Volume Low Button.
- Along with Volume Low Button press the Power Button.
- Hold both the Keys for 10-15 seconds.
Also Read: How to Use Secure Folder on One UI 2
Trick 3: Check if the issue occurs in Safe Mode
Sometimes the app you download is not well programmed so there are chances that it may generate an issue. To verify it run the device in safe mode because it will allow accessing only the default app.
How to run the device in safe mode?
- Switch off the Note 10
- Hold the Power Button until the model name is passed.
- Instantly hold the Volume Low Button.
- Press the Volume Low Button until note 10 completes the restarting.
- Safe Mode will be featured on Bottom Left Corner.
- Release the Volume Low Button when safe mode is featured.
If the problem does not occur in safe mode then there confirms that the issue is with the third-party app. The issue occurs then moves further to the next trick.
Trick 4: Wipe Cache Partition
There is a chance where the cache stored in the device can get corrupted so it may lead to many issues in the device. To neglect the possibility that is generating issue you will have to perform wipe cache partition of the device.
- Switch off Note 10.
- Press the Bixby + Volume High Buttons, along with it press the Power Button.
- When the Android symbol is appeared let out all the keys you have pressed.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature Wipe Cache Partition.
- Hold the Power Button to select the options.
- Press and hold Volume Low Button to feature YES.
- Reboot System Now is appeared after the completion of Wipe Cache Partition.
- Use the Power Button to restart the device.
Also Read: Best Wireless Headphones for Samsung Phone
Trick 5: Factory reset
Performing factory reset will fix all the petty bugs present in the device. And it will bring back the device to default settings.
How to factory reset Note 10?
- Go to Settings.
- Hit General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Touch Reset.
- Select Delete All.